2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 14 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 11 - LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANIES
ARTICLE 9 - MERGER
§ 14-11-902 - Plan of merger
. Plan of merger
(a) Each constituent business entity shall adopt a written plan of merger, which shall be approved in accordance with Code Section 14-11-903
(b) The plan of merger must set forth:
(1) The name of each limited liability company and each other business entity that is a constituent entity planning to merge and the name of the surviving business entity into which each other constituent entity proposes to merge;
(2) The terms and conditions of the merger; and
(3) The manner and basis of converting the interests of the members of each limited liability company and the shares or other interests in each other business entity that is a constituent entity in the merger into interests, shares, obligations, or other securities, as the case may be, of the surviving or any other business entity or, in whole or in part, into cash or other property.
(c) The plan of merger may set forth:
(1) Amendments to the articles of organization of a limited liability company that is the surviving entity in the merger; and
(2) Other provisions relating to the merger.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer