2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 14 - CORPORATIONS, PARTNERSHIPS, AND ASSOCIATIONS
CHAPTER 3 - NONPROFIT CORPORATIONS
ARTICLE 5 - REGISTERED OFFICE AND REGISTERED AGENT
PART 1 - GENERAL PROVISIONS
§ 14-3-502 - Change of registered office or registered agent
. Change of registered office or registered agent
(a) A corporation may change its registered office or registered agent by delivering to the Secretary of State for filing an amendment to its annual registration that sets forth:
(1) The name of the corporation;
(2) The street address of its current registered office;
(3) If the current registered office is to be changed, the street address of the new registered office;
(4) The name of its current registered agent;
(5) If the current registered agent is to be changed, the name of the new registered agent; and
(6) That after the change or changes are made, the street addresses of its registered office and the office of its registered agent will be identical.
(b) If the street address of a registered agent's office is changed, the registered agent may change the street address of the registered office of any corporation for which the registered agent is the registered agent by notifying the corporation in writing of the change and by signing (either manually or in facsimile) and delivering to the Secretary of State for filing a statement that complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this Code section and recites that the corporation has been notified of the change.
Graham Syfert - Jacksonville Lawyer